Search This Blog

Thursday 1 February 2024

News from NIPE | Cooking competation

The Music​, Arts & Cultural Club of NIPE organised cooking ​competitions – ‘Cooking without fire’ and ‘Cooking with Fire’ for the students on 27th & 30th January 2024 respectively, at the institute. 

They were allowed to work in pairs and concoct palatable dishes. The competition was judged by experts Prof. Uday Menon & Prof. Donald James from Nitte Institute of Hospitality Services. The winners were selected based on the uniqueness, flavor and visual appearance of the dish.

Student coordinator for the event was Saakshi Bangera.

Winners: Cooking without Fire
I Prize: Atifa & Mariam (II BBA)
II Prize: Shared by Shravya & Ankitha (I BCA) and Greeshma & Jithesh (I BCA)

Winners: Cooking with Fire
I Prize: Vamshi & Tushar (II BCA)
II Prize: Araha Shetty (II BBA) & Rushab (I BBA)















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.