Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 March 2021

News from Dr. NSAM PU College, Nitte | Nitte achievers

Students of Dr. NSAM PU College Nitte participated in the Udupi District Junior Athletic meet held at Ajjarkadu District stadium, Udupi on 1st and 2nd March 2021.

Achievements:

Mr. Basavaraj Vibhoothi

X Std

First place 100 mts

Second place 300 mts

Ms. Nandini

IX Std

First place 800 mts

First place in 2000 mts

Mr. Rahiyan

II PU Com

First place Javelin Throw

-

Ms. Pratheeksha

I PU Com

First place 800 mts

First place in 1500 mts

Ms. Nidhi

I PU Com

I place in High Jump

II place in Long Jump

Mr. Dheeraj Kotian

I PU Com

II Place in 100 mts

III place in 200 mts.

 

Mr. Jithu Johney

I PU Com

II place in 400 mts Hurdles

-

Mr. Avinash

I PU Com

II Place in 400 mts

III place in Discuss Throw.

 

Ms. Shreya

I PU Com

II place in High Jump.

 

-

Mr. Shreyan S

II PU Com

II place in High Jump

-

Mr. Sharan

I PU Com

III place in High Jump

-

Mr. Nihal R Shetty

I PU Com

III place in 400mts Hurdles.

 

-





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.