The Staff Development Centre of Nitte (Deemed to be University) is hosting a Webinar on 'Coping with COVID-19 Situation: Challenges for Universities'.
Ever since the emergence of Covid-19 situation, the lives of billions of people around the world have been affected in one way or other. The virus has impacted all the sections of society, including universities and their staff & students. The challenges posed by COVID-19 situation to Universities are many - ranging from teaching- learning processes to financial instability. However, many universities around the world have made innovative experiments during these testing times to combat the challenges posed by the emerging situation with varying degrees of success. Given this background, this webinar tries to put together academic administrators from India, USA and Japan for experience sharing.
Issues to be discussed:
1. The Challenge of ensuring effective education delivery
2. Ensuring continuity in R&D activities and funding thereof
3. Addressing student safety and motivational aspects
4. Sustaining the foreign student and faculty flow to ensure diversity.
1. Prof. Satheesh Bhandary, Vice Chancellor, Nitte (Deemed to be University), India
2. Prof. Omid Ansary, Senior Associate Dean, Penn State Harrisburg, USA
3. Prof. Harish Madhyastha, Professor, Miyazaki University, Japan
Prof M S Moodithaya, Pro Vice Chancellor, Nitte (Deemed to be University), India
The Webinar would be held on 14th May 2020 at 8.30 AM (IST) for 60 minutes.
Kindly register using the following link: http://form.jotform.com/
by scanning the QR on the attached invitation.